- This event has passed.
LIVE SESSION: Improving Clinical Outcomes and Increasing Census: Influence Quality Measures and Mitigate Risk with Live Data
September 15 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am EDT
The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed a lot of inefficiencies within healthcare — one of the largest being the ability to access and analyze live patient data to improve clinical and financial outcomes.
During this session we will discuss how to leverage LIVE EHR data to improve facility Quality Measures and mitigate risk. We’ll explore what Quality Measures truly mean to the clinical well-being of your patients, how they impact 5-star ratings, and which ones are of most interest to hospitals and payers. Through this understanding, we’ll show you strategies you can use to improve your 5-star rating and increase referrals with healthcare partners and the community. Finally, we will take a look at how the use of live data is enabling clinical leaders to quickly identify their most at-risk patients to mitigate that risk and improve outcomes.
- Identify and improve Quality Measures prior to the patient triggering on the MDS
- Understand inherent clinical crosswalks to mitigate risk
- Learn techniques to improve your 5 Star Rating
- Implement strategies to improve census outcomes
- Cheryl Scalzo, RN, Clinical Account Specialist, Real Time Medical Systems
- Tricia Whaley, Senior Director Provider Relations, Complete Healthcare Resources – Eastern, Inc.
This session is presented as part of the PACAH 2021 Fall Conference.