Improve the Quality & Efficiency of Care With Live Post-Acute Data
To succeed in value-based care programs, hospitals and health systems need to go beyond ADT data to obtain and share real-time clinical insights into the facility-based care their patients receive – especially as it pertains to one of their most costly provider types, post-acute care.
Learn how Real Time is helping hospital and health system partners drive value-based care collaboration with post-acute partners to reduce readmissions, standardize care pathways, streamline care transitions, and improve patient satisfaction across your network.
Meet and exceed value-based care and bundled payment goals by identifying high-quality, low-cost post-acute providers within your network. Receive live risk stratification analysis across all participating facilities to drive quality outcomes, maintain standardized care pathways, and improve patient satisfaction – increasing in-network referrals by 40%+.
Gain visibility into your patients care during their post-acute stay by obtaining live, critical data from diverse PAC EHR platforms within your network. By receiving live insights, alerts, and patient trend analysis, care coordination teams are able to seamlessly collaborate with post-acute network providers to monitor high-risk patients, drive interventions, and effectively manage transitions of care.
Real Time’s proprietary, KLAS Rated interventional analytics data, including live readmission risk scoring, quality measures, and length of stay, has proven to significantly impact the overall total cost of care – reducing readmissions by 50% and decreasing post-acute length of stay by 40%+.
- Obtain live structured and unstructured data from diverse post-acute EHRs in your network
- Monitor high-risk and high-utilization patients, reducing rehospitalizations by 50% (avg.)
- Decrease length of stay by 40% within post-acute setting
- Increase in network referral compliance by 40%
- Risk stratify patient populations to improve quality and performance measures
- Streamline care coordination efforts and create standardized care pathways within your PAC network
- Analyze performance of post-acute providers, focusing on high-quality, low-cost providers
- Establish centralized infection control and antibiotic stewardship surveillance
- Identify early transitions of care opportunities (community/home health/hospice)
what our CLIENTS say about us
“We are honored to continue our partnership with Real Time. The improvements in our patient outcomes, reduced total cost of care, and strengthened partnerships with our skilled nursing networks are a true testament of our team’s dedication and the support of partners like Real Time who help aid in our efforts in improving quality of care.”
— Jim Giordano, Executive Director for St. Joseph’s Health