- This event has passed.
AHA Webinar: Improving Post-Acute Network Performance: How One Health System Reduced Readmissions with Post-Acute Data Transparency
October 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
As post-acute care (PAC) spend continues to rise and CMS moves forward with the new Interoperability and Patient Access Final Rule, it is essential for hospital providers to take proactive measures in finding innovative, cost-effective solutions to meet future demands of healthcare.
Yet, disparate EHR systems between acute and post-acute providers continues to pose challenges in the ability to access live patient data across care settings to improve both clinical and financial outcomes.
During this presentation, learn how one health system created a high performing post-acute network by obtaining live patient data to implement standardized care pathways, improve care transitions, better manage patient outcomes, and ultimately reduce total costs within their post-acute network.
- Explore how post-acute data transparency empowers clinical teams to immediately identify trends and improve network performance and patient outcomes
- Analyze performance of post-acute providers to focus your network on high-quality, low-cost providers
- Implement data-driven standardized care pathways across entire post-acute network
- How a health system used live post-acute data to reduce readmissions and minimize length of stay
- Margaret (Margie) Latrella, APN-C, Director of Quality and Clinical Services, St. Joseph’s Health Partners
- Phyllis Wojtusik, RN, EVP, Health System Solutions, Real Time Medical Systems