STANDARD HOURS OF OPERATION
Real Time’s standard hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 6:00pm Estern Standard Time. Additionally, our offices will be closed during the following observed holidays:
- New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday & Friday), Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
Level 1 (Emergency) Service Ticket
Level 1 Service Tickets are an emergency priority and should meet one of the below scenarios.
- System unavailable
- Server database necessary to support the System unavailable
- Software or network component provided as part of the System down, possibly causing work disruption to an entire Department or group of users
Level 1 Service Tickets will be responded to immediately.
LEVEL 2 (SERIOUS) SERVICE TICKET
Level 2 Service Tickets are serious problems within the System that are not adversely affecting the delivery of the patient care or causing financial liability but are repeatedly affecting customer usage or data integrity. These problems affect and prevent the successful and timely completion of work. Examples of Serious Level problems include:
- System is up, but a severe problem exists which limits access to one or more modules
- Problems exist with transaction processing, which affects greater than 20% of transactions
- Intermittent screen/pathway termination
Level 2 Service Tickets will be responded to within 24 hours – working diligently to resolve the issue by the next business day.
LEVEL 3 (ROUTINE) SERVICE TICKET
Level 3 Service Tickets are routine issues that do not impact the operation or use of the System or a problem for which an alternative solution or workaround exists, but the resolution is required. These problems interfere with the timely and effective work of an individual(s), but do not result in a complete disruption of work. Examples of Routine Level problems include:
- User software malfunction
- General operational questions
- Request for classification
- Simple “how-to” questions
- User training problem
- Problems with a report and/or inquiry
Level 3 Service Tickets will be responded to within 24 hours/next business day.
CONTACTING AFTER HOURS
If your request is classified as a Level 1 Emergency and falls outside of our Standard Hours of Operation or during an observed holiday, please call our office at 1-888-546-9786 and press Option 1 to ensure that our on-call technician is contacted immediately via phone, as submitting tickets online does not notify the on-call technician.
For Level 2 and Level 3 inquiries, please contact email@example.com