Stay Ahead of Evolving QRP Requirements through Data Analytics
April 12, 2024 @ 9:45 am - 11:00 am EDT
Updates to the Quality Reporting Program (QRP) now include SNFs bearing the responsibility to collect data and publicly report to ensure compliance with specified measures. One of the most pivotal changes is an increase to the SNF QRP data completion threshold from 80% to 90% within the Minimum Data Set (MDS).
In order to ensure compliance, SNFs must use the MDS to gather data on a minimum of 90% of assessments that are submitted to CMS. The penalty assessed to the SNF will entail a 2% reduction in their annual payment for fiscal year 2026, resulting in decreased reimbursements. With the onset of these quality measure modifications in various stages of roll out, it is critical for SNFs to be proactive in managing their data.
As the QRP continues to evolve and affect reimbursement, this session will explore how live data analytics helps Post-Acute Care facilities better manage patient care/outcomes while ensuring compliance with the QRP measures. Learn how through early adoption and proper utilization of data-driven technologies, Aperion Care identifies trends, such as clinical system breakdowns or MDS coding opportunities, as well as tracks and manages clinical trends and insights – allowing for appropriate assessment and reimbursement.
- Understand the key documentation changes to the QRP, including new data reporting standards and corresponding penalties
- Learn how live data analytics can help drive patient care and while improving outcomes
- Ensure facility compliance in meeting specified measures by integrating live data into the workflow
- Jennifer Roberts, RN, RAC-CTA, Chief Reimbursement Officer, Aperion Care
- Michele Self, MA, CCC SLP, CMAC, Clinical Account Specialist, Real Time Medical Systems
This session will be presented at the AAPACN 2024 Conference.