Unlock the Power of Your EHR
EHRs may capture the data, but they lack the sophistication needed to properly analyze and comprehensively present the data in real-time. By extracting live data from the EHR, including nursing notes, and comparing it to the resident’s last 30-days of clinical documentation, Real Time’s Interventional Analytics solution allows clinical teams to easily identify residents at high risk for readmission or infection, provides live clinical alerts with suggested interventions, and accesses live analysis of their total resident population with a click of a button. Our solution is proven to reduce operational costs, improve quality outcomes, and increase revenues.
Turn Data into Insights
Receive live clinical alerts, including diagnoses, as changes in condition occur. These clinical alerts are delivered in real-time and offer suggested interventions based on AMDA and INTERACT 3.0 standards of care and are presented to clinical teams to provide early interventions for residents, in both the LTPAC and partner hospitals.
- Extract live data from the EHR, including 400+ key words found in nurses notes
- Obtain clinical line of sight into your resident charts
- Easily identify and monitor high risk residents
- Intervene in care when subtle changes in resident conditions occur
- Minimize morning meetings, spend more time providing care
- Advance quality measures & star rating
- Strengthen referrals with partner hospitals
- Avoid illogical coding errors
- Improve accuracy of PDPM Initial Assessments & Interim Payment Assessments
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“Specifically, Creative Solutions chose the tool for its Activities of Daily Living (ADL) score distribution, the ability to quickly identify staff in need of additional ADL coding training, clinical alerts, five-star trends, readmission risk assessment tools, and other monitoring capabilities.”
— Chuck Moody, Vice President of Clinical Services of Creative Solutions in Healthcare