Real Time Medical Systems is currently seeking a healthcare Marketing Content Manager to plan, develop, and implement the company’s content and communication strategies. This remote position will report directly to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for the creation and production of online and offline marketing content. They will guide content marketing strategy, facilitate ongoing content planning, manage day-to-day content creation, and establish and report on KPI’s.
- Establish an editorial calendar
- Prepare marketing content plans
- Produce online content that aligns with target markets (SNF, Hospitals, ACOs, Payers) to drive leads, subscribers, and awareness
- Create various types of content such as ebooks, issue briefs, blogs, case studies, etc.
- Manage and monitor company’s social media sites
- Oversee website content updates
- Collaborate with Real Time SMEs and customers to develop publications for online industry-specific media outlets
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns
- Develop public relations materials, including press releases
- Assist in proposal development with Business Development Team
- Devise and monitor competitor analysis
- Monitor and analyze content KPI metrics
- BA/BS in Journalism, Marketing or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of experience in producing content for healthcare marketing
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to the visitor lifecycle stage
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.