Real Time Medical Systems is looking for a Junior Software Engineer who wants to make an impact and take their career to the next level. In this role, you will be supporting and assisting in developing the next generation of software products for the healthcare industry, while working in a high-paced, results-driven environment. Additionally, you should excel at problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Collaboratively work as part of a distributed team that solves complex challenges
- Ability to work independently with accountability
- Troubleshooting end-user issues
- Attending and contributing to development planning and operational meetings
- Working on minor bug fixes
- Writing and building reports and exports
- Conducting development tests
- We are a remote team, so excellent communication skills are a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Basic programming experience
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- Infrequent, but necessary availability during non-business hours, as needed (Eastern Standard Time)
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.