Real Time Medical Systems is currently seeking a Human Resource Manager. The Human Resource Manager will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, onboarding and offboarding staff, administering performance evaluations, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Review, track, and document compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conduct or acquire background checks and employment eligibility verifications.
- Implement new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; dispute and investigation; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Create, maintain, and update processes and procedures related to HIPAA, HITRUST, and other certifications in conjunction with technology teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least five years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Experience with HIPAA and HITRUST certifications preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.