Clinical Account Manager
Real Time Medical Systems is seeking a highly motivated, customer-focused, and quality-driven Clinical Account Manager. The Clinical Account Manager is the liaison between Real Time and the customer. Managing customer relationships is the account manager’s most important role to maintain overall customer experience and satisfaction. This position will require travel within assigned accounts.
- Build relationships by becoming the key point of contact monitoring and managing the customer experience and satisfaction, thus improving the engagement of our product and services.
- Identify customer satisfaction level and communicate internally; implement specific account management strategies to improve customer satisfaction.
- Act as a customer’s advocate to ensure all departments understand customers’ requirements and respond with the right quality of service.
- Identify opportunities for feature enhancements with customers and communicate effectively with the internal development team.
- Possess strong knowledge of Real Time and an understanding of the long-term care industry.
- Perform training and continued support monitoring customer utilization and incorporation of Real Time.
- Ensure effective communication and organizational skills in managing Account Management assignments.
- Develop collaborative relationships amongst various internal departments.
- Provide feedback and support to engineering and product development teams.
- Direct customer support and assistance.
- Support sales and marketing teams and programs.
- Registered Nurse /Licensed Practical Nurse Licensure
- Long-term care / Post-Acute Nursing facility experience 3-5 years as a health care professional
- Staff Development / Staff Educator experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience of Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR)
- Strong organizational skills, self-discipline, and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong, developed ability to conduct presentations and educational sessions
- Travel required / Minimal to Moderate amount of travel
Please send your resume to Danielle Beres at firstname.lastname@example.org, for immediate consideration